Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Baseline Confluence content in Confluence Cloud?

Nivedita September 16, 2019

Would like to track changes and provide baseline to my documents in Confluence Cloud.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2019

Hello Nivedita,

Happy to help with this.

From my understanding, you need to track changes made in your attachments in Confluence Cloud, and not just on the pages themselves. Is this correct?

We have a feature request for this, and it's in the plan to include in an upcoming roadmap according to the developers:

• CONFCLOUD-13943 Track attachment history in a similar way to page history

There's also a server version for this as well, (CONFSERVER-13943).

As for your baseline, can you let me know exactly what you mean by that? What do you need to show?

Regards,

Shannon

amiram.fuerst May 27, 2020

We are using Baseline for Confluence plugin in Confluence server. Why is there no such plugin for cloud?

Emre Toptancı _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 28, 2020

Hello @amiram.fuerst ,

I am working as App Dev Team Lead at OBSS. We are the makers of Baselines for Confluence app.

Let me leave a note here for you and for those who come by this thread in the future. We have plans to build a cloud version. The timeline is not set yet but I can say that it largely depends on customer demand.

Anyone interested in a cloud version of "Baselines for Confluence" can contact us by sending an e-mail to plugin@obss.com.tr so we can have better insight into customer demand. Hopefully this can speed things up.

Thanks.

Like # people like this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2020

Thank you for following up on that, @Emre Toptancı _OBSS_!

@amiram.fuerst, Let us know if you have any trouble getting in touch with OBSS via the address that Emre shared.

Take care,

Shannon 

Timothy Hamp September 27, 2023

Hi, I'm currently looking for a way to do baselines for our Confluence project. Can someone help me here?

Regs, Timothy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events