Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Access OOTB Jira Agile Reports in Confluence?

Marc Weisenberg August 16, 2019

Right now, I am able to include Agile burndown charts in Confluence pages (I can configure by project and choose from a limited list of sprints) - I complete this task using a macro.

I'd like to be able to do the same with other OOTB Agile charts from Jira.  Is there a way to create a gadget from a existing Jira report (eg Sprint Velocity) that can be added to a confluence page?  What is the best/easiest way to do this? 

1 answer

0 votes
Kris G _Alacriz_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2019
Marc Weisenberg August 19, 2019

Thanks, Kris.  One more question - I have reviewed the above and am wondering if the Jira gadgets directory lists every Agile report currently available in Jira?  Right now, only the burndown for current sprint gadget appears to have been exported to confluence - I am looking for Velocity, too.  Sorry if this is simple - I am not an admin and trying to gather as much info as I can before I reach out to ours.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events