How do you organise your Service Desk KB page tree in confluence

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2020

Dear ll,

I am building for a customer a KB space which is linked to Jira Service Desk in order to offer a powerfull docuementation reference based on situation.

The problem I have today is to find out the proper way to organise my KB space page tree in order that pages gets display in proper logic in jira issue or Serivce Desk help

For exemple with the attached sample we have, all page tree is seen in Service Desk and which is not correct.

nKAim6JlDN.pngo3e3CpQlXq.png

How do you proceed from your own experience based on :

- Page tree structure ( ex : Technical Support, FAQ, How to,....)
- How do you handle label in order that the reference article appears logically to proper issue or request ?

- Which type of template do you used in order that content are clearly organise in same way ? one template for each docuement type ? ( sample would help)

Thanks for sharing your approach

regards

1 answer

0 votes
Sergio Baixauli December 9, 2020

Hi, I have the same question/problem.

Did you solve it?

Best regads

serge calderara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2020

I have used tags per each issue type and refer that tags in my confluence docuement

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events