How do we search for User created Confluence Templates pages

Patel Kala, Trupti May 16, 2023

Our Confluence instance needs a clean up, so we are looking into user created Confluence template pages. Hence If we get a help on how to search for the template pages would be helpful

1 answer

0 votes
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2023

Hi @Patel Kala, Trupti , welcome to the Community!

Kindly specify what user created Confluence template pages means.

• pages that users created from templates?
  • all space templates across the instance?

Kind regards,

Nicolai

Patel Kala, Trupti May 22, 2023

I am looking for all space templates across the instance

Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2023

There is no good, quick solution for this that I know of. Maybe a DBA is able to build a query.
As a workaround, you could use the space keys to check all spaces one by one, because the list of space templates has the following URL scheme:

https://[your.confluence.url]/pages/templates2/listpagetemplates.action?key=[Spacekey]

I am aware that this takes pretty much time if you have a lot of spaces - but at least it is faster than selecting all spaces individually via the space directory and then navigating to the template list. 

Like Matt likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events