Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we add, on a confluence page, the issues that are related to the topic of this page ?

Deleted user June 3, 2013

Hello,

Fisrt of all, sorry for my english, I'm french...

My question is in the subject above.

Here is an example :

1- We have created a confluence page called 'Portal validation buttons'

2- We have different kind of information in this page, included 'Tickets that refer to'

3- We would like to have to ability to add a list of all the issues related to 'Portal validation buttons' in the section 'Tickets that refer to'

I know that we can do that by creating a filter and using this filter with the macro 'Filter results'. But if we have, for example a 100 of confluence page where we have to do that, it's not going to be efficient... So is there a way to add that with a special macro where we can specified 'Search issue WHERE project = 'Portal' where summary='validation buttons' ?

Thanks a lot.

Best,

Caroline

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user June 4, 2013

Thanks a lot!!!

Best,

Caroline

0 votes
nriley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2013

I think this is probably your best bet. Your query could also use the 'text' keyword instead of summary, ie

Project=Portal and text~'Validation Buttons'

which will search the description and summary for the relevant keywords.

The only other option I can think of (w/o using a 3rd party plugin) is to label your JIRA issues with relevant keywords (i.e. validation button), and use the Jira Issue Macro search to look specifically for issues using those labels:

Project=Portal and labels = 'validation button'

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Deleted user June 3, 2013

Hi Neal,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Yes, we would like to pull tickets from Jira into the confluence page. I found that the 'Jira issue' macro has a search option and that we can do : 'Project=Portal' and summary~'Validation buttons', for example.

Do you know another way ?

Thanks a lot.

Best,

Caroline

0 votes
nriley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2013

Hi Caroline,

To better understand your question, are you trying to pull tickets from an external source (i.e. JIRA) into a confluence page, or are the "Tickets that refer to' a given topic coming from other Confluence pages?

Best,

Neal

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events