Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i change my Department and Job Designation in my profile in Confluence?

Anand Kailas September 20, 2019

While during registration for Confluence, i had mistakenly chosen another department and a corresponding job title from amongst the options. Actually i had moved from that role. And i want to choose another department and its corresponding job title. I am not sure how to do it

1 answer

0 votes
Manisha Kharga _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2019

Hi @Anand Kailas ,

In Confluence server instance, you can update the Department and Position by clicking on Profile and then click on Edit Profile button. Please refer the attached screenshot.

community.jpg

In Confluence hosted on Atlassian cloud, traverse to your Profile and click on Manage your Account then update the details as required.

Thanks,
Manisha

Anand Kailas September 23, 2019

Hi @Manisha Kharga _Appfire_ 

Thanks for the guidance

It is working fine now

Regards,

Anand

Manisha Kharga _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2019

Hi @Anand Kailas ,

If you feel like this answer will be helpful for others, can you please accept or like the answer.

Thanks,
Manisha

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events