Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use ConfiForm IFTTT Rule to add Page Label to the page?

Yangyang Liu February 18, 2021

How do I use ConfiForm IFTTT Rule to add Page Label to the page which I just copied from another space also using ConfiForm IFTTT?

Currently, I am using a couple of IFTTT Rule macro to Copy a Page from another space ---> then Add Page Label to the newly Copied Page, and lastly, --> Move the Attachment into the newly Copied Page. 

The following is the Storage Format of the Add Page Label IFTTT Rule and the Move Attachment IFTTT Rule. The Page References for both forms are exactly the same; however, the Add Page Label Macro does not work whereas the Move Attachment Macro actually works.

<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="4d5dc723-fdc1-4a0d-a3a5-7c90256955b8" ac:name="confiform-ifttt" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="action">Add Page Label</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="event">onCreated</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="title">[entry._page.spaceKey]:[entry.copiedPageTitle]</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="extras2">study-binder-content-page,worksheet-analyst-peer-qa-review</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target">
<br/>
</p>
<p class="auto-cursor-target">study-binder-content-page,worksheet-analyst-peer-qa-review</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="ba0d3ffb-778e-43d2-a139-722ac4e5d63b" ac:name="confiform-ifttt" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="action">Move Attachment</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="extras">[entry._page.spaceKey]:[entry.copiedPageTitle]</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="event">onCreated</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="title">[entry.file.asAttachments.transform(id).asList]</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="who">audit:[entry.copiedPageId]</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>

And here is the IFTTT debug log for these two macros:

Action: Add Page Label (form: 'fileUpload')

-> Parameters: [entry._page.spaceKey]:[entry.copiedPageTitle]

Action: Move Attachment (form: 'fileUpload')

-> Parameters: [entry.file.asAttachments.transform(id).asList]

-> Context: audit:[entry.copiedPageId]

-> Extra context: [entry._page.spaceKey]:[entry.copiedPageTitle]

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events