How do I turn off email notifications for Team Calendars?

Irum Jones April 18, 2017

We've recently rolled out Confluence/JIRA suite to the company and all end-users are complaining about the excessive email notifications from the Calendars. 

How can I turn off notifications from the Calendars? We're on Confluence 6.0.1

So far we tried: 

• Managing it at the Plug-in/Manage Add-Ons but the option mentioned in the Help article doesn't exist for us
  • Attempting to stop watching the Calendar by clicking on the down black arrow (but there is no option to Stop Watching for that specific calendar)
  • Unsubscribing from the page 
  • Going to My Profile>Stop Watching the page the Calendar exists on  

Is anyone else having this issue? Any workarounds to decrease or stop notifications?

2 answers

1 vote
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2017

Can you have the users receiving the email notifications look at the bottom of the email notification to see why they are receiving that particular notification? We've found that frequently users are watching spaces, and then when calendars are associated to those spaces, lots of email notifications start going out. You can then either switch the space/calendar associations or otherwise troubleshoot easier.

0 votes
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2017

Which kind of notification is it ? if it's reminders, you can try this : https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcal/reminders-693899708.html as all the reminder affect everyone

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events