Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up a space link

Stephen Costanzo July 21, 2021

When I create a kb-article, I see that Confluence creates a space shortcut automatically, this is great. How do I do that? 

I have a label for CustomerInformation and would like us to be able to have a space shortcut that reacts like the How-To Articles and list out the various documents with that label.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2021

Hey @Stephen Costanzo

You can do this by configuring the sidebar. Make sure the sidebar is expanded and select Space Tools. Then choose "Configure sidebar" the sidebar will go into edit mode and you will have the ability to add and remove shortcut links to it! 

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 10.18.30 AM.png

Stephen Costanzo July 22, 2021

Cody,

Thanks, however, the Configure Sidebar option does not allow you to do that. You can set up a direct link to articles, it doesn't seem to allow me to do a search and save the search. 

Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2021

Hey @Stephen Costanzo

I partially misunderstood what you are trying to do but the steps I gave you are half of how you would do it. 

Before you add the shortcut to the menu, you would need to create a page and add the Content Report Table or Content By Label macro. You would then add your label "CustomerInformation" in the macro settings and save the page. Once that is done, follow my original steps to link a space shortcut to the page. 

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 10.20.53 AM.png

Stephen Costanzo July 22, 2021

Thanks Cody, I couldn't figure out what I needed to add. The step-by-step was useful.

Like Cody Stevens likes this
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 22, 2021

Awesome glad I could help! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events