How do I send outlook emails to a wiki (Atlassian/Confluence) page I created?

Patsy Shawn Carter May 12, 2021

Hi. I apologize in the beginning. This is a huge platform and I'm not sure where to start.

My team has a number of topics we are responsible for. Each person keeps there own files/folders in Outlook, but I am looking at documenting within an internal company wiki page (Atlassian/Confluence) all the emails on each topic, so the order and the progression of decision making can be documented.

I'm a little overwhelmed with the amount of content and I'm missing the mark as finding a specific article to assist in this quest. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2021

Hello Patsy,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to meet you. We're happy to help you get settled in with Confluence.

I believe you want to send emails to Confluence to update a page. Do I understand correctly? There's no built-in functionality to handle that, but there are a few add-ons that could help. Unfortunately, they are all paid, so you would have to upgrade your account to use them. Atlassian Marketplace - Confluence e-mail add-ons 

We have had features requesting this functionality for some time now, although it is not likely something that we'll implement soon:

For free learning resources, please take a look at articles posted in our Training and Certification group. We've been releasing many great free resources lately that will help expand your knowledge of Confluence and its abilities. 

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any questions!

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events