How do I save a chart created from JMP directly to a confluence page?

Crystal Chueng October 3, 2017

My purpose is to open the confluence page to see the latest version of the chart which will change everyday.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2017

Hi Crystal,

I'm not familiar with JMP.

1. Do you have a link to a page of the software?
  2. Can you tell us what format you're able to export the chart of JMP to?
  3. Is there a specific add-on you're using in connection with JMP?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Crystal Chueng October 5, 2017

I actually save the chart in jpeg format. There is a JMP script that I ran everyday to generate that chart and I save the chart in the same server and same folder.  

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2017

Hello Crystal,

You could do this with WebDAV. Have a look at Configuring a WebDAV client for Confluence for more details.

You'll want to make sure as the administrator that the WebDAV plugin is enabled in your Confluence add-ons.

1. Connect to the WebDAV folder per the article I sent you above.
  2. My test page is in a space which is a global space, and not personal, so from here, I go into the Global folder.
  3. Next, I open the folder of the space that contains my page.
  4. Followed by the folder of the name of the page that I want to update.
  5. Once in here, you'll see the list of attachments in your page. You can easily add a new file here with the exact same name of the file you wish to replace. It will replace the existing image and ensure you have an up-to-date image.

I hope this is clear! Let me know if you have any trouble.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Crystal Chueng October 6, 2017

Hi Shannon,

I am not an administrator and the article of Configuring a WebDAV looked too complicated.  I also want the Page to update automatically and not ask a user to do it.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events