How do I save a chart created from JMP directly to a confluence page?

My purpose is to open the confluence page to see the latest version of the chart which will change everyday.

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Crystal,

I'm not familiar with JMP.

1. Do you have a link to a page of the software?
  2. Can you tell us what format you're able to export the chart of JMP to?
  3. Is there a specific add-on you're using in connection with JMP?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

I actually save the chart in jpeg format. There is a JMP script that I ran everyday to generate that chart and I save the chart in the same server and same folder.  

Hello Crystal,

You could do this with WebDAV. Have a look at Configuring a WebDAV client for Confluence for more details.

You'll want to make sure as the administrator that the WebDAV plugin is enabled in your Confluence add-ons.

1. Connect to the WebDAV folder per the article I sent you above.
  2. My test page is in a space which is a global space, and not personal, so from here, I go into the Global folder.
  3. Next, I open the folder of the space that contains my page.
  4. Followed by the folder of the name of the page that I want to update.
  5. Once in here, you'll see the list of attachments in your page. You can easily add a new file here with the exact same name of the file you wish to replace. It will replace the existing image and ensure you have an up-to-date image.

I hope this is clear! Let me know if you have any trouble.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Hi Shannon,

I am not an administrator and the article of Configuring a WebDAV looked too complicated.  I also want the Page to update automatically and not ask a user to do it.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

869 views 23 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you