Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I render a template from a different plugin?

Web_Administrator September 23, 2019

So far, I've had no trouble including resources (CSS, js, etc) from a separate plugin. For example:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="${webResourceHelper.getStaticResourcePrefix()}/download/resources/org.mycompany.themes.intranet-styles:theme-resources/assets/libs/swiper/dist/css/swiper.min.css">

What I would also like to be able to do is to include/render a template from this other plugin as well (my goal is to have a main theme for our site with all of the CSS and js, and a handful of HTML includes, and then use a small collection of themes for the site that all point to resources in this other theme).

What's the syntax/method for including a rendered template that lives in another theme/app?

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2019

Hello @Web_Administrator,

Thank you for contacting us about this. Happy to help.

Could you help me to understand exactly what you're trying to do? Is there a specific add-on that you're using, or are you developing for your own add-on?

If it's your own add-on, you might want to ask on the Atlassian Developer Community instead, since that Community contains users who are more familiar with developing for Atlassian software. This Community here is mostly end-users.

Regards,

Shannon

Web_Administrator September 30, 2019

Theme development. I guess I'll post this over in the other community (any plans on just creating one Atlassian Community?)

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for confirming that. No, I am not aware of any plans to combine the communities.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events