How do I remove underline decoration from all links in confluence?

Brett Ryan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2012

Confluence 3.x and earlier never displayed underline decoration for links, and I seem to remember a setting for this but can't find it.

Since we've upgraded to 4.2 all links have underlines and I have to manually change all styles in confluence_ist/confluence/includes/css.

I've just now upgraded from 4.2.4 to 4.2.5 and I can see this is going to be tedious every time we need to upgrade. There has to be a better way.

1 answer

1 vote
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2012
If you edit the custom stylesheet in the confluence admin panel, it will not be blown away when you upgrade. Just remember to put "!important" after each style property.
Brett Ryan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 16, 2012

Unfortunately this technique isn't working for us as the global stylesheet only works for the default theme. Almost all of our spaces do not use the default theme, we currently have over 60 spaces not including personal spaces.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events