Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove the extra underline in this TOC?

Beverly Bensing March 21, 2022

2022-03-21_9-10-50.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2022

@Beverly Bensing Welcome to Confluence Cloud!

It appears that the user that created that header has inserted spaces after it. Since a trailing space is still picked up by the ToC macro as part of that Heading, it will display an underline in the area that the spaces are. Edit the page and delete those empty spaces trailing the header and you should be good to go!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

@Beverly Bensing please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future. Sorry for the lengthy delay in this request, I am trying to clean up answers that have not yet been accepted!

Thank you.

0 votes
Andrii Maliuta
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2022

Hi @Beverly Bensing ,

Please check the STORAGE FORMAT of the About this Playbook heading if it contains any surplus HTML tags or incorrect wiki format.

Could you please provide the storage format of the page part?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events