How do I remove or rename the site home page?

Ms. Hiller May 17, 2023

I removed the dashboard and replaced with a space overview, and the homepage was updated correctly. However,  the Dashboard stayed on the top navigator, named 'Home'. This is confusing, as we have 'company home' and 'home' listed side by side. 

Is there a way to rename the dashboard, or remove it?

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/configure-the-site-homepage/

1 answer

0 votes
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Hi @Ms. Hiller - try these steps: 

Please note, you will need to have the correct privileges to perform this action. 

How do I change the space name in Confluence cloud?
Change the space name and logo
  1. Go to the space in Confluence Cloud.
  2. Select Space Settings from the sidebar.
  3. Select Space details from the Manage space card.
  4. To edit the space name: Select Edit Space Details and type in a new name. Select Save.
  5. To edit the space logo: Select Edit to the right of the Space Logo.
Ms. Hiller May 17, 2023

Thank you for taking the time, but this doesn't answer my question. I'm asking how I can change the way the 'Dashboard' is displayed on the top navigation. 

Like Summer.Hogan likes this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Can you share a screenshot of what you are trying to change?

Ms. Hiller May 17, 2023

Screenshot 2023-05-18 000152dash.jpg

Ms. Hiller May 17, 2023

I am trying to change how the sitewide dashboard is displayed after setting a different sitewide homepage. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events