Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I publish data, which is on a linux server farm on my Confluence page?

yankeemike January 23, 2023

I access my company's Confluence through the company cloud on my windows laptop. I have some data on a Linux server farm that I want to publish in the Confluence page I create. This data can be available in different formats such as html or xml etc. How do I publish this data, which is on a linux server farm on my Confluence page?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The most simple way to do it is to upload the files to a Confluence page, and then refer to them in macros that read attachments and format the data in them nicely.

But that does mean that you will be working with static data.  If something on your other server changes, then you'll need to generate and attach a new file.

You might be able to be a bit more clever.  Does your Linux server publish these files somewhere that Cloud can see them?  Even if it's just raw HTML or XML?  There are apps for Confluence that can say things like "and here in this page, draw a pretty table based on the data found at https://somewhere.com/publicfiles/bob.xml"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events