How do I notify a group of users on a blog posted in a specific space?

Hello Experts, 

I would like to notify a group of people on a specific blog that is published in a specific space, 

How can I do it?

Thanks

Naama

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

You can share a blog just like a page. See more details at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Share+a+Page+or+Blog+Post

Users can also subscribe to blogs in a space.

Hi Thanks for that, 

However i would like that the users will be notified whenever a new blog is posted in a space

Thanks

Naama

Hi Naama,

Better Blogs for Confluence is a paid add-on that allows Space Administrators to subscribe users and groups to email notifications of new blogs in a space.

At Twitter we needed this feature to ensure every member of our product, design and engineering organisation (>1,500 people) were notified of new blog posts in the Engineering space. The Engineering Blog enabled VP's to communicate one-to-many and teams to share details of the technology and features they were working on. It didn't make sense to ask every new employee to subscribe to the blog in that space, hence Better Blogs was born.

With Better Blogs you can keep everyone informed, and do so with ease. For those wishing to take advantage of early bird pricing use the promotion code HHYUWD before the end of October 2015.

If you have feedback on the Better Blogs for Confluence add-on contact me via nick@arijea.com or +1 415 568 7064.

Regards,
Nicholas Muldoon
Arijea

cc/ Jobin, this may be useful for some of your clients as well.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

569 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you