Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I notify a group of users on a blog posted in a specific space?

Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2015

Hello Experts, 

I would like to notify a group of people on a specific blog that is published in a specific space, 

How can I do it?

Thanks

Naama

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2015
0 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2015

Hi Naama,

Better Blogs for Confluence is a paid add-on that allows Space Administrators to subscribe users and groups to email notifications of new blogs in a space.

At Twitter we needed this feature to ensure every member of our product, design and engineering organisation (>1,500 people) were notified of new blog posts in the Engineering space. The Engineering Blog enabled VP's to communicate one-to-many and teams to share details of the technology and features they were working on. It didn't make sense to ask every new employee to subscribe to the blog in that space, hence Better Blogs was born.

With Better Blogs you can keep everyone informed, and do so with ease. For those wishing to take advantage of early bird pricing use the promotion code HHYUWD before the end of October 2015.

If you have feedback on the Better Blogs for Confluence add-on contact me via nick@arijea.com or +1 415 568 7064.

Regards,
Nicholas Muldoon
Arijea

cc/ Jobin, this may be useful for some of your clients as well.

0 votes
Naama Lev
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2015

Hi Thanks for that, 

However i would like that the users will be notified whenever a new blog is posted in a space

Thanks

Naama

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 21, 2015

You can share a blog just like a page. See more details at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Share+a+Page+or+Blog+Post

Users can also subscribe to blogs in a space.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events