• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • How do I navigate back to the same place on a page after going to an Anchor or similar (ie is there a "return" option macro to go back to the link used to navigate to the anchor?

How do I navigate back to the same place on a page after going to an Anchor or similar (ie is there a "return" option macro to go back to the link used to navigate to the anchor?

Ian Harrison November 25, 2015

1 answer

1 vote
Adrien Ragot 2
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2015

No, there isn't. Some browser will automatically scroll to the last place you were in the page, but that depends on your browser.

I'm not sure what your need exactly is, but I've noticed that it was hard to navigate to specific places in the pages. Most often people do this because they manage requirements. So I've created Requirement Yogi, which helps put anchors in the middle of pages, so people can link to them, give then an ID, and see all places where it is referenced.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events