Did you mean: 

How do I manually add things to calender

Azlin Salabarria March 8, 2017

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2017

Like in every other calendar application: click on the date and fill the form.

That was the first thing i tried and when i clicked the date nothing happens, i have racked my brain trying to figure this out. 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2017

Then maybe you don't have the permissions to add events to the calendar. Do you know, who created this calendar? 

Do you see something, when you click on the "..." part of the calendar and then on "Restrictions" ?

I created the calendar and I have had no issues subscribing calendars, it's only with adding them manually. 

When I click on the "..." part of the calendar and then on "Restrictions" it says that there are 

No view restrictions are defined
 No edit restrictions are defined

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2017

Do you see the button "Add Event" in the top right corner?

TeamCalendars.png

No I do not, this is what i see.

2017-03-08_0907.png

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2017

No, it is on the calendar view:

TeamCalendars2.png

I am in the calendar view2017-03-08_0917.png

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2017

That's really strange. Whether the page itself is restricted nor the calendar is, you should be able to add an event to this calendar... I have no idea what is going wrong on your side, I'm so sorry.

I think you should contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com/customer/servicedesk-portal?utm_source=landingpage) and ask them directly.

Good luck

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events