We've noticed that if the JIRA Issue/Filter macro is configured to show "standard" user picker fields (E.g. "Assignee", "Reporter") then it shows the friendly username (E.g. "Andrew Pane") but if we add custom fields of type "User Picker (single user)" then this macro shows the login name (E.g. "andrew.pane"):
Does anyone know if there is a way to make it consistent, one way or another?
I experienced the same behavior on my test instance. The root cause is that the custom field shows the username in JIRA. We do have a suggestion open to change it:
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs