How do I get rid of the page tree and children navigation options when using custom navigation in the default theme

Phil Gochenour December 14, 2015

I'm using the pagetree macro to create custom navigation in a space that uses the Global Look and Feel default theme. My question is, how do I override the default "Navigation display options" so that I don't have to choose Child pages or Page tree? My custom navigation works fine, but then I have a repeat of the entire space contents below it because I have to choose one of these two options for "Configure Sidebar." I know that the answer is to use the Documentation theme, but I'm having to convert all my spaces that use that theme to "default" because there's a bug with the TOC macro and the Documentation theme, and Atlassian apparently will discontinue support for the Documentation theme in 2016Q1. 

1 answer

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2016

Yet another unanswered question. What's the point of calling this Atlassian Answers if no one does? Doesn't anyone at Atlassian regularly trawl unanswered questions to see which ones can be answered? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events