How do I get access to certain spaces?

Georgia Demopoulou April 9, 2020

I'm struggling to access a personal space of a colleague. It simply pops up with 'page not found', yet my other colleagues are able to access that space. After comparing access with other colleagues, it seems like I am not able to access many other spaces, such as DDaT Confluence.

I saw there was a FAQ on accessing a colleague's personal space: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-do-I-give-access-to-the-personal-space-of-a-team-member/qaq-p/349237

It says to go to the user's space in order to get access to the space, however I am unable to even find the user's space in my situation. So it seems like I just don't have access to many spaces, not just this one, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

I will be looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Georgia 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2020

Hi @Georgia Demopoulou ,

you have to ask the colleague to give you the permission to view his space.

I think you should also talk to your Confluence Administrator. As you are missing many other spaces too, it may be that you are not member of groups which are used for the permission. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events