How do I find out what links to a page?

Dee Elling October 20, 2011

I need to know what page or pages link to a particular page. In Mediawiki it's called "what links here". Any ideas? I cannot find anything about this in docs or forums.

thank you! -Dee

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dee Elling October 26, 2011

Hi, I found that by default refinedwiki disables the View->Info link.

You have to log in as Admin, go to the Confluence Administration->Menus and Tabs, click the Content "Tools" Menu Items then Secondary, and enable the View Info Link item. Click Save Changes at the bottom of the Menus and Tabs page. Log out and log in again. Voila! the Info link is there, and the Info page shows the incoming and outgoing links.

Thanks to Joseph for helping me figure this out! -Dee

4 votes
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2011

On the "Tools" menu of a page, if you click on the "Info" link you will get a page that includes information about other wiki pages that link to this page.

Hi Joseph, thanks! I do not see that option on my pages (even as Admin). Is this a 4.0-only feature?

Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2011

What version of Confluence are you running, and do you have any custom themes in use?

Hi Joseph,

It's Confluence 3.5.1 with the refinedwiki theme

-Dee

Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
October 23, 2011

Ah, well I guess the refinedwiki theme perhaps hides this information or moves it somewhere else. I'm not an expert on refinedwiki, so maybe someone else here will be able to help you. :-)

2 votes
Elizabeth Moffatt December 2, 2019

View the Page Information for the page. This is available in the top right "..." menu.

2 votes
Jan Vervecken May 27, 2015

You could consider giving feedback in JIRA issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-35218.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events