How do I exclude System Users from the People Directory?

Kelly Albrecht June 21, 2018

My People Directory has enough "System Users" that its more confusing than useful. Is it possible to fix this?

I'm talking about Cloud. This isn't an issue on the Server instance I have.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2018

Hi, Kelly.

I'm afraid we can't hide or remove the user from people directory in confluence cloud unless you remove their application access to Confluence.

In case the system user is from third party plugin, the plugin might not work if the application access being removed.

Kind Regard

Suren Raj

Thanks for your response. Do you know if there is an issue for fixing this in a future release? 

You must agree it's pretty silly to have users like "Trello jira-trello-integration@connect.atlassian.com" in my "People Directory."

Suren Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2018

Hi, Kelly.

I understand your frustration. We have the following feature request regarding your request:

Please feel free to add a comment or engage in the conversation. Product managers and our developer staff are constantly watching these feature requests; please help them understand the impact of this feature on your daily workflow. Keep in mind that this is where other customers will see your feedback as well; overall this will be a much more visible and productive place to communicate.

Cheers
Suren Raj

Thank you so much!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events