How do I edit the out-of-the-box Documentation space blueprint Confluence provides?

Angie Elliott October 10, 2017

I want to edit the Documentation space blueprint that Confluence provides out of the box. However, When I go to the space blueprint category (as an admin), it only allows me to disable them. Is there a way that I can edit the content of that space blueprint to customize it for my company's needs? I also would like to get rid of the Getting started and Making a template pages associated with this space blueprint.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2017

There are limited customizations you can make using the  "Default Space Content" option on the Global Templates and Blueprints page, beneath the list of Space Blueprints: Customizing Default Space Content

I played with it but could not remove Getting Started and Making a Template from the Documentation Space template using the UI.

To really customize the blueprint will take some development skills. Please see: Space Blueprints and Write a simple Confluence Space Blueprint

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events