Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit the 'Bar' text in Roadmap Planner?

Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Roadmap Planner Macro

I am unable to modify the text on the Bars added to teh Roapmap Plann.  All Bars display 'New Bar'.  Please help. 

4 answers

5 votes
Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2017

Thank you for this answer.  I realized you need to click 'New Bar' to edit the bar name.  Not the description.  Thanks again. 

1 vote
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2017

image2017-3-13 14:43:21.png

0 votes
QA DBB December 17, 2018

Hello!

Currently its unable to change a bars after they once have been saved withing the page.

Is it a bug?

Hamid Musavi December 18, 2018

I have the same problem. It has to be a bug. When I click on a bar, I get no menu to do anything. When I add a bar, the same thing. No dialog to change the name/description.

QA DBB December 18, 2018

Hi!

Refresh the page once you entered into bars configuration.

It helps.

But anyway its a bug :)

Like Sukhdeep Singh likes this
Sukhdeep Singh January 24, 2019

Same thing happened to me, it's a bug. Refreshing helps

Jeff Anderson April 19, 2019

You can edit the title but it doesn't save the new title.  After "saving", it retains the default title of the bar.

Nicolaj Hvid May 8, 2019

Nothing works for me either.

neither refreshing nor anything else. Its totally closed for editing.

I dont think its a bug - just bad development work

Jay Milroy March 21, 2022

This is still an issue - Roadmap Planner widget isn't functional.

You can't name/rename the bars in the planning tool.

Like joel.bishop likes this
Kris Nelvik October 4, 2022

Does anyone know if this will ever be fixed? This bug has appearently been around for many years now.

Chessie Carter May 3, 2023

I found this issue but then it worked for me, I think I was doing it wrong and now I can't delete this comment so just updating to say I got it working...

0 votes
Suraj Borge December 2, 2018

Can we set the date to the bars???????

Suraj Borge December 2, 2018

I want to set the dates to the bar so that no need to move the bars manually if dates changes of plan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events