Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I display the pages in my space like an org chart diagram?

vivi sparvoli January 15, 2020

I want to show the main space as the top box in the diagram and then the main pages below that box and the pages under the main pages, etc. Like when you see a companies org chart with the CEO in the top box, VPs in the next level, and VP direct reports at the level below VPs.

Is there a macro that does that?

1 answer

0 votes
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2020

Hello @vivi sparvoli ,

this macro looks like the one you are looking for.

BR,

Nicolai

vivi sparvoli January 20, 2020

Hi @Nicolai Sibler ,

I copied the code into my page and received the error: Unknown macro:spacegraph.

I have been reading that in order for the Spacegraph macro to work, I also need to install the Graphviz macro.  I assume I would have to wrap the Graphviz code around the Spacegraph code I just loaded.

Can you please provide any insight?  

Thankyou.

Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Hi @vivi sparvoli ,

the code from the vendor's documentation is just an example. The macro is part of the plugin PlantUML for Confluence. It's a free app which has to be installed in your confluence instance.

Best regards,

Nicolai

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events