It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I display the pages in my space like an org chart diagram?

I want to show the main space as the top box in the diagram and then the main pages below that box and the pages under the main pages, etc. Like when you see a companies org chart with the CEO in the top box, VPs in the next level, and VP direct reports at the level below VPs.

Is there a macro that does that?

1 answer

Hello @vivi sparvoli ,

this macro looks like the one you are looking for.

BR,

Nicolai

Hi @Nicolai Sibler ,

I copied the code into my page and received the error: Unknown macro:spacegraph.

I have been reading that in order for the Spacegraph macro to work, I also need to install the Graphviz macro.  I assume I would have to wrap the Graphviz code around the Spacegraph code I just loaded.

Can you please provide any insight?  

Thankyou.

Hi @vivi sparvoli ,

the code from the vendor's documentation is just an example. The macro is part of the plugin PlantUML for Confluence. It's a free app which has to be installed in your confluence instance.

Best regards,

Nicolai

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,368 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you