I am experiencing the issue with Diagramly only showing the numbers while editing. When it is published, the numbers do not show. I have tried Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, but the problem spans. An example is below.
The current solution is to place an apostrophe or letter in front, which is not desirable (aesthetically).
<edit> left is the published version and right is in the editor window
I did try it, it certainly is a nifty new thing I learnt! Unfortunately the problem still persists, adding the NBSP before or after. Well my Confluence is 5.1.2:4224, but Diagramly doesn't have a version.
Guess what, when I realised that it had no version! I had a lightbulb moment, so I went to check my Add-ons and there it was "update available".
Conclusion: Pre 2.6.3 (i.e. installed with vanilla Confluence 5.1.2 Download) has the MissingNo. issue.
Odd ... it doesn't do that for me. What version are you on? Another thought would be to go to the end of the number and hold down the alt key and then type 255 on the number pad(must be the number pad). This will put an invisible non-breaking space(ascii 255) at the end of the number. It is not a space, but looks like it. If simply having a non numeric character fixes the issue for you then this might work and would be completely invisible.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
To anyone who doubts that Atlassians are a little too obsessed with collaboration, and tools related thereto, let me describe a recent discussion we had (which took place on our internal Confluence, ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs