Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I display numbers for Diagramly?

Kwanthar September 25, 2013

I am experiencing the issue with Diagramly only showing the numbers while editing. When it is published, the numbers do not show. I have tried Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, but the problem spans. An example is below.

The current solution is to place an apostrophe or letter in front, which is not desirable (aesthetically).

<edit> left is the published version and right is in the editor window

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kwanthar September 26, 2013

Thanks Davin,

I did try it, it certainly is a nifty new thing I learnt! Unfortunately the problem still persists, adding the NBSP before or after. Well my Confluence is 5.1.2:4224, but Diagramly doesn't have a version.

Guess what, when I realised that it had no version! I had a lightbulb moment, so I went to check my Add-ons and there it was "update available".

*Refreshes screen

*Victory dance!

Conclusion: Pre 2.6.3 (i.e. installed with vanilla Confluence 5.1.2 Download) has the MissingNo. issue.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2013

Please note we won't see notifications for any questions except those asked using "addon-com.mxgraph.confluence.plugins.diagramly". I've corrected the tag.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2013

Odd ... it doesn't do that for me. What version are you on? Another thought would be to go to the end of the number and hold down the alt key and then type 255 on the number pad(must be the number pad). This will put an invisible non-breaking space(ascii 255) at the end of the number. It is not a space, but looks like it. If simply having a non numeric character fixes the issue for you then this might work and would be completely invisible.

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2013

Good old Diagramly and it's peculiarities! :)

Have you tried putting the numbers in brackets? It's not great, but better than a random and meaningless letter or apostrophe.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events