How do I disable the beta navigatoin option?

Deleted user July 15, 2016

I don't want our end users to be able to try the beta navigation in our Confluence Cloud instance as it doesn't play well with our current navigation and the overhead of supporting them will become an issue.

How do I disable this option?

7 answers

0 votes
Perry Tancredi November 1, 2016

I eventually opened a case with Atlassian support and they had to turn it off manually. We had 15 minutes of downtime and the option is no longer there, and more importantly for me the beta features were turned off of my account and I can now edit home pages of spaces again.

0 votes
Perry Tancredi October 27, 2016

I'm an admin and one of the users who has enabled this and now the Beta toggle is gone. I'm experiencing other problems in Confluence (isolated to my account - other users don't have the same problems and I don't have the same problems on other browsers/computers) so would like to turn it off to rule that out.

I've searched in the configuration and haven't found a way to turn it off (we're on Atlassian Cloud).

0 votes
Damian Ali
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 5, 2016

I'd still like an answer to this as well. The Beta switch does not exist in our cloud instance so users that have turned beta on with it can no longer turn it off. This is a big issue as the content layout and presentation is inconsistent among our users and has made maintenance a bit challenging.

0 votes
Helen Griffith October 4, 2016

My users can't disable it either and they can no longer use my spaces as they rely on navigation in the sidebar.

0 votes
Damian Ali
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 19, 2016

Some users at my company have enabled beta but cannot find a way to disable it. I don't have an option in the action bar to enable/disable it and it has also disappeared for others. Is there a hidden option in the configuration section to disable it? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

0 votes
Scott Baxter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 2, 2016

It is an on/off toggle directly to the left of the search bar near the top right of confluence cloud. i've also got it, as do others in my company... cannot figure out how to disable it, but the mouse-over message is very intrusive as i often hover over trying to access other features in my browser, or when going to the confluence search.

I'd love to figure out how to either disable this popup, or simply disable the option to toggle beta on/off altogether... i certainly don't need a beta version, nor do most people in my company.

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 10.54.08 AM.png

0 votes
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2016

What is "the beta navigation"? Do you have a screenshot of the feature you are referring to?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events