Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable all email notifications from confluence cloud?

Joel Young November 19, 2019

HI All,

I need to turn off email updates for users of confluence. I have users who are allowed to use personal email of confluence. However, in order to control IP and potential GDPR data I don't want to have confluence e-mailing whole sections of pages out to users every time someone edits a single line on a page. Especially as the emails don't belong to me and email traffic is by default unencrypted...

1 answer

2 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 21, 2019

Hello Joel, 

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to meet you.

It's not possible to disable email notifications in Confluence entirely, other than disabling per user. We have a feature request for this below:

Please vote on the request and you will automatically be added to the list of watchers and receive updates on this in the future.

Please let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

SOss February 17, 2023

I'm starting to think that you don't want people to vote for the issue although I don't understand how people live with the constant email flood. I want to get notifications on the bell and on certain apps like teams app. But I certainly don't need emails about this. And you tell me this is not possible to do?

If anyone else is interested, this seems to be the "non duplicate" issue. Don't vote for the other 4 duplicates. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-38187

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events