Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I convert html editor format into storage format using java

KC Integrations July 9, 2018

I am developing a plugin, that  needs to grab the contents of the wysiwyg editor content, push this content from the browser to the backend manually and create a new Page, and not use the default Editor Save.

I have no idea how the built-in editor Save works, but I need to replicate this and add my own things. Basically I need to avoid the email spamming that goes on when the default save happens and then I modify the content and further emails are sent.

Whereas I only want the last email to be sent, so I want to hajack the Save...

Any ideas or samples wold be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2018
KC Integrations July 9, 2018

I need this for Confluence, does it have the same?

Also I'm not working with wiki, I have the html wysiwyg content, which is html and visual representation of macros, which are actually html img objects, rather then macro definitions. I need to convert the wysiwyg (the page content when shown in the Confluence Editor) to XHTML storage, so I can Save it manually and not use the Confluence Save function.

Cheers

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2018

Ah, ok. I got it. It is not the Api you are looking for

timmyaditya January 23, 2023

Hi @KC Integrations  @Alexey Matveev ,

Were you able to pull this off.
Any inputs from your side would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events