How do I change the height of a row in a table?

Randi Rhinehart October 11, 2018

I want to adjust the height of the rows in my table.  Can't figure out how

4 answers

1 vote
Alexandre Hadjinlian Guerra December 2, 2021

To me its really worrysome to not be able to chnge a single thing that is a row height in a table in 2021. Ive removed all whitespaces, and im afraid i will need to add a doc instead of editing the page.....

Looking for page automation in this meantime 

1 vote
Ilguiz Latypov September 22, 2020

Deleting the whitespace in the offending cell (I pressed the Backspace key on the keyboard, starting from the end of the white space) worked for me.  This reduced the height of the row.

Ben Blair August 3, 2021

This worked for me! Thanks!

0 votes
Ryan Shillington May 8, 2019

This is a crappy answer, but it works in JIRA.  Here's my table with tall enough rows to fit a signature in:

|| Product Manager | ☐ N/A {noformat:bgColor=#ffffff|borderColor=#ffffff}                                        {noformat} |

|| Project Manager | ☐ N/A {noformat:bgColor=#ffffff|borderColor=#ffffff}                                        {noformat} |

|| Technical Support and Customer Operations | ☐ N/A {noformat:bgColor=#ffffff|borderColor=#ffffff}                                        {noformat}|

|| Other _____________: | ☐ N/A {noformat:bgColor=#ffffff|borderColor=#ffffff}                                        {noformat} |

|| QA | {noformat:bgColor=#ffffff|borderColor=#ffffff}                                        {noformat} |
0 votes
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2018

Short answer is, you can't. Longer answer is you can if you modify the CSS for the instance/space. If you want to do it on just one table (or one style of table), you can create a user macro to wrap the table with a classed div tag and add the CSS to your space/global CSS OR add it to the user macro itself.

Generally, I redo my space/global stylesheets to add more padding for rows, as well as align text to middle by default.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events