Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the PDF export for date picker

bricin June 27, 2015

Our team is standardizing on the built in Date Picker widget so we ensure normalized dates throughout the wiki (i.e. no more June 30th, 6/30, 30/6, 6/30/15 just a nice simple 30 Jun 2015). Unfortunately when exported to PDF this looks really clunky with the widget showing a dark gray box around it.

I'm spelunking through the PDF export stylesheet docs; is there a way to alter the export look/feel for macros like this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
BenoitP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2015

Customize this macro with the following CSS style in your pdf space stylesheet (the example below cancels any formatting and shows a normal format):

.wiki-content time{
  background-image: none !important;
  background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
  background-position: left center !important;
  background-color: #FFFFFF !important;
  border: 0px solid #FFFFFF  !important;
  border-radius: 0px !important;
  padding: 0 0px 0 0px  !important;
  white-space: none !important;
}
bricin July 1, 2015

Thank you Benoit, that is perfect!

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2015

Really nice solution! And thanks for asking the question; this was one of those things I didn't know I cared about until I saw the better result.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events