How do I cancel a free trial before the 30 days expire?

Yolonda Kennedy April 29, 2022

Hello,

I want to evaluate the TinyGRC app using the 30 day free trial in order to determine if my organization should pursue the use of it for IT compliance. Before I install it, I wanted to know how do I cancel the subscription before the 30 days expire? I did not see any instructions for how to do that. Thanks.

Yolonda

2 answers

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 30, 2022

Hi @Yolonda Kennedy ,

Alternatively, if you are not interested in the App after testing, just uninstall it and forget about it. Why do you have to worry about cancelling subscription? Just a thought. If the App does not ask for CC info for trial then I think we are good. In any case ur decision. The best way would be reaching to TinyGRC who will be in a good position to answer your question.

Have a good weekend.!

Thanks,

Srinath T 

Patrick Read April 9, 2023

In my case, it says I can't uninstall because the subscription still exists. The subscription says it's pending for 30 days. Bit of a chicken and egg thing.

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2022

Hi @Yolonda Kennedy ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

Since this question is related to a third party App TinyGRC. You might want to write to the support team of the TinyGRC. Below link has the support info for the same. 

Have a good day!

Thanks,

Srinath T 

Megan H January 11, 2024

I actually have this same problem with Comala Document Control.  Canceled the subscription during the 30day trial period, but the Uninstall button is disabled - apparently through the end of the original trial period.  I did reach out to AppFire and they advised that it is an Atlassian control.  So now we're trying to implement a new approval process and we cannot uninstall the one we did not choose to move forward with.  Absolutely UNACCEPTABLE.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events