Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I bulk delete or move pages in cloud Confluence ?

I would like to delete a group of pages or move them instead of doing so page by page. Is there a way to do so on the cloud version of Confluence?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Deepanshu Natani 

How can I suggest this feature for Confluence please?

You can vote for this feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-5974

Like Fakhfouri Vahid likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Fakhfouri Vahid 

Bulk deletion/ move of Confluence pages is not directly possible.

Workaround is to create a temporary space then move all the pages into that space. Finally delete the space.

Hello @Deepanshu Natani ,

Thanks for the comment but don't you think that deleting one by one is easier than creating a space, moving one by one and deleting the space?

In Jira, there is a very useful bulk change function. I would need the same in Confluence. 

Hi @Fakhfouri Vahid 

Yes, a bulk operation as in Jira would be great, but unfortunately that is not available in Confluence as of now :-(

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,450 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you