Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do I allow a box on the right side of a page to follow when scrolling down a page?

Please help! I'm drafting procedure pages and want to add a box on the right side to place my table of contents and also related resources and links. I want this to stay visible and move. when scrolling down the page. How can I get this to happen?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill Community Leader Jan 13, 2023

Hello @Niki Quayle 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

There is not a native feature in Confluence to support that.

There are third party apps that offer a "Float" macro for that sort of functionality. The available apps depend on if you are using Confluence Server, Confluence Data Center, or Confluence Cloud. Do you know which one you are using? If the URL is like something.atlassian.net then it is Confluence Cloud.

Looks like it is a .net. Do you know how to get the third-party app? I'll have to see if our tech department will allow this or not. But it would help out a lot!

Trudy Claspill Community Leader Jan 26, 2023

Your URL needs to be something.atlassian.net to be Confluence Cloud, not just ending with ".net"

Your Confluence/Site Administrators are the people who can add third party apps to the system. They would do this through the Manage Apps option

Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 9.16.41 AM.png

They may allow end users to open requests for adding apps. If you see the "Find new apps" option you could use that to search for an app that would suit your needs. You can also navigate directly to the Altassian Marketplace to search for apps that apply to your product and hosting type.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events