Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add the "Create Meeting Note" button on a Meeting Note Space?

Dave Tragethon September 13, 2017

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 9.51.39 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2017

The button in the screen shot looks like it was added using the Create from Template Macro

The Create from Template macro displays a button on a page, linked to a specific template. When someone clicks the button, the macro opens the editor, ready to add a new page, and adds content to the page based on the given template.

I look forward to hearing whether this is what you are looking for.

Dave Tragethon September 13, 2017

Thanks Ann. I'm thinking this is a Meeting Notes Index page. Is there a way to create a page using that template?

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 14, 2017

The meeting notes index isn't available when you use the "create a page from template" option but it is created automatically when the Meeting Notes template is used.

If you need another copy of it you can use the three dots in the top right corner to copy the page.

If you want to build a page with the same elements you can edit the page to see what macros it consists of. On my test instance I see the create from template, task report and Content report table macros on the meeting index page.

Like Noah Almanzar likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events