Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a team calendar on Confluence?

Hazel Blanche Goles July 26, 2022

My boss wants to have a team calendar on confluence however I really don't see an option on how to make it 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2022

Hi @Hazel Blanche Goles welcome to the community.  Do you know what level your subscription for Confluence Cloud is?  re: Premium Standard Free

Here's a page you can reference to help you understand and build out Team Calendars in Confluence Cloud.

Hope this helps and again welcome to the community.

Hi Craig, is there a native calendar to use for premium standard? I think we are using this 

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2022

If you're on premium you should be able to follow the instructions here.

Thanks, however I don't see the first option - this one Select Calendars in the space sidebar. A Calendars panel opens. 

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 26, 2022
Like Hazel Blanche Goles likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events