How do I add a pop up after vote

JP_LM
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 9, 2023

I'm setting up a simple yes / no vote but would like to add a pop up that thanks the user for casting a vote.  Only one vote per person will be permissable.

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2023

Hi @JP_LM and welcome to this community

What do you use to set up a voting? Any specific app? (does not say much on the question or marked with any specific tags/labels)

Alex

JP_LM
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 12, 2023

I have used the 'Vote' Macro with a simple yes / no response.  The current result column would 1. not be an accurate representation as postal votes would need to be consolidate with the in house votes from Confluence and, 2. the results need to be announced by a specific staff member at a later date.

0 votes
Emma Hendry
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 9, 2023
People get more lonely due to electronic products are becoming more popular. So people want to buy dolls to relieve much pressure when they get home.
Usually I have one doll form this"life sized sex doll website and find a beautiful doll for myself.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events