Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Display Location columns in my Task Report macro?

Srinivas Musale July 30, 2021

How do I Display Location columns in my Task Report macro, currently, it is showing only these 4 columns (Description, Due Date, Assignee & Task Appears on), I want to add a region-wise filter so that I get the task list for (EMEA, JAPAC, AMER etc..).

Please assist me acccoridngly.

Regards,

Srinivas Musale

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2021

Hi @Srinivas Musale and welcome to the community,

Add any field you want on the "columns to display" field. Kindly see the following image:

location.png

Location is the page which the task appears. It has nothing to do with geographical location. In addition, allowed columns are description, duedate, assignee, location, completedate, labels.

Hope that helps,
Alex

Srinivas Musale August 2, 2021

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I know the default fields. Please refer to the below-attached screen prints for your reference.

please confirm, is there a way I can insert a new column called "Region" after the "Assignee" column? I want the data to be shown as per Region. Also, how do I extract the field value of  Region?

Please assist.

Regards,

Srinivas Musale

Conf.jpgConf1.jpg

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

No you can't add another column, besides the one that states under that field. You could use the LABEL field to add your region there. And then add the LABEL to your columns.

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events