Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could you create a cross-reference to images and tables

I used the macro here: http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/25783/how-to-create-automatically-numbered-figure-captions-in-atlassian-confluence to create captions for my tables and images, but now I'm trying to create a Word like cross-reference to the caption. The cross reference macro works, but only if the cross reference macro comes after the already processed caption macro. Is there a way to force the caption macros to be processed first? This is what I have so far:

## Macro title: Cross Reference 
## Macro has a body: N 
## 
## Developed by: Dave Humeniuk
## Date created: 8/Jul/2013 
## Installed by: Dave Humeniuk 
## This is an example macro 
## @param AnchorName:title=Anchor Name|type=string|required=true|desc=Anchor name of the table or figure caption 
## @param Label:title=Label|type=string|required=false|desc=Label to add to the link 

#set ($fullLabel = $req.getAttribute("xrefMap").get($paramAnchorName))

<![CDATA[$fullLabel]]>

1 answer

0 votes
Olivier Deschambault August 20, 2013

Have you been able to find an answer to your question? If yes, could you share that answer, please?

Thanks

david.humeniuk@udri.udayton.edu August 25, 2013

Unfortunately not really. I was able to get something working on a per page basis, but not over multiple pages that would be exported to PDF. I have basically scraped the idea for now.

david.humeniuk@udri.udayton.edu August 26, 2013

Unfortunately not really. I was able to get something working on a per page basis, but not over multiple pages that would be exported to PDF. I have basically scraped the idea for now.

Anton Strashnikov April 21, 2020

Could you please share at least how to get this macro works on a per page basis?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events