How confiforms WYSIWYG simple editor field renderd like a template

蒋文华 August 31, 2022

Hello, I use WYSIWYG simple editor filed  in the form, but the field renderd is blank.

whether or not Fill a template in the field, I didn't find a similar feature 

like this screenshot:  i want to renders like this

image.png

but the field renders blank by default

222222.png

if not, Whether there are other types of editors can do this

Thanks!

jwh5566

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2022

Hi

You have marked your question as for "cloud", but ConfiForms does not have a mentioned field in cloud version.

I believe it is about the server/dc version of the plugin

When do you expect the "wysiwyg" field to get values and where it renders blank?

Alex

蒋文华 September 1, 2022

sorry for the version, i used the server version

i don't  want to renders blank, i just want to render field to get values by default in the form

jwh5566

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2022

I am sorry, I still dont understand - where does it renders "blank"?

You set the value on the field, save the record and then open the record for edit and it shows nothing? 

蒋文华 September 1, 2022

Maybe I didn't describe it clearly
i mean  the field renders blank default, i want to set some content when it renderd defaut, like a template

like the screenshot

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2022

So, it seems that you want to render default value for the field

You can use a https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/ConfiForms+Field+Definition+Rules#ConfiFormsFieldDefinitionRules-Lookupandsetvalue to set it's value

For complex contents we suggest to have another form with a "value" and use LookupAndSet instead - https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/ConfiForms+Field+Definition+Rules#ConfiFormsFieldDefinitionRules-Lookupandsetvalue

Alex

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events