Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can the confluence top menu bar be hidden in from displaying in an iframe?

Dorothy Paredes April 20, 2018

Currently using an iframe on our wiki home page to display conent from a sub-wiki group home page and would like to hide the blue confluence wiki menu bar at the top from displaying within the iframe, how can i hide that top menu bar?Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 1.11.49 PM.png

1 answer

1 vote
Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2018

What exactly are your sources? Both Confluence or is one an intranet, twiki, or other site?

If this is a confluence to confluence request, try out the {include page macro. This won't duplicate the header information; just brings over the content of the page.

Dorothy Paredes April 20, 2018

AWESOME! It is confluence to confluence the include page macro is exactly what I needed, thanks so much!

Andreas Hagglund October 24, 2018

I have exactly the same issue, but not confluence to confluence. 

We have a confluence wiki space with documentation, and a separate intranet (intranet tool called Igloo). Now we want to show the confluence wiki within an inframe on the intranet. 

How do I then hide the confluence top menu bar and also the left sidebar?

I would be super happy for any advice on this as well!

@Jonathan Smith do you know this as well?

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2018

@Andreas Hagglund

Apologies, I do not have Igloo so my answer is a guess...

Is there CSS within Igloo that you can globally try and hide the Confluence global navigation ID / DIV?

Jonathan Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 24, 2018

@Andreas Hagglund,

You might want to a new question to the community instead of within this thread: You will get more answers.

- Jon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events