How can the [M] be removed from employee name in Dayforce printed schedule Report

Sooba, Ruslan August 16, 2022

Hello,

I have a Dayforce customer that is questioning the appearance of an [M] next to employee name in the printed schedule report.

Can anyone suggest how to have that removed.

Capture.JPG

Thanks,

Ruslan

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2022

Hi @Sooba, Ruslan welcome to the Atlassian community.

That's an interesting query. Please share us:

If you are using any Atlassian marketplace plugin for exporting the data?

OR

What are the roles of these 2 employees in question and have your Confluence admin set any specific conditions?

Any detail about these employees that make them unique with [M] being printed in the report?

Sooba, Ruslan August 16, 2022

Hello,

This is a question related to the Dayforce software.

Previously I used to post Dayforce questions in confluence but that platform has recently become read only and there is a notification to use confluence cloud instead.

Confluence.JPG

Thanks,

Ruslan

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2022

Thank you for letting us know. I would request you to reach out the "Dayforce" support team for better assistance. You Dayforce app admin would be able to help you with that or the app will have the contact them link.

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events