Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How can someone search a page with tabs, if keyword is on an unopened tab?

I'm testing the Content Formatting for Confluence plug-in, and I love the look of a page with tabs (using Tab Container and several Tabs Pages). Most of our employees have been using Ctrl + F to search for keywords on a page, but when they're not actually on the tab that has the keyword, the search results are useless. I don't know how to get around this. Search Box only searches Spaces. 

Help, please!

2 answers

Hi @Kristin h 

Hi @dellagustin_sap 

Unfortunately I only saw your entry now. In your both cases our solution could be helpful for your and your colleagues. You can do very easy granular setting of filter, e.g. searching in a space. 

iFinder Confluence Search is available at Atlassian Marketplace and you can start directly with a trial.

Our article in the Atlassian community will give you more information. If you like a demo first, please contact us at atlassian@intrafind.com

Best regards

Robby

I took a look at the articles but i don't see how this helps navigate to text within tabs. Can you explain?

I'd like to deliver my searcher directly to the tab which contains the text with a click.

I tried using the Page Tree Search macro.

It does find the content in non-selected tabs, but clicking the result does not select the tab where the content is.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

732 views 5 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you