Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can one make a wiki page in a personal space editable by someone else?

Franck Dernoncourt July 23, 2022

I created a page in my personal space Atlassian Confluence and gave edit access to someone:

enter image description here

I can see the edit option on my side:

enter image description here

but the other person can't.

How can one make a wiki page in a personal space editable by someone other than the owner of the personal space in Atlassian Confluence?

Tags

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2022

Hi @Franck Dernoncourt ,

Go to your space --> Space Tools--> permissions. 

See what groups and individual users are added to All(View) and Pages Add permissions. 
If the required user is added in these permissions, then then user will have access to edit the pages unless restricted from page level restrictions. 

image.png

Franck Dernoncourt July 25, 2022

That worked, thanks very much!

Like Rilwan Ahmed likes this
2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2022

Have you looked at the permissions for the space?

Franck Dernoncourt July 25, 2022

You're right, adding Pages Add permissions in the space permissions fixed the issue, thanks very much!

0 votes
AAMIR ANSARI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2022

Hello Franck,

It looks like the Apply button on the restriction menu is not clicked after you have added the user. Please click the page lock icon again and click the Apply button to make the changes. Let me, know how it goes.

Thanks,

Aamir

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events