It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can one freeze panes in a Confluence table for readability?

John Zola I'm New Here Dec 10, 2019

My intent is to collect data from a number of individuals where the Confluence table has several columns and several rows.  For readability and updatability, I would like to freeze panes on the table (specific row and column).  

2 answers

I say this as someone on server 6.9.0, with zero third-party macros installed. You can "freeze" rows for when an end user is scrolling a table, by designating them as header rows.

I'm not aware of any way to freeze columns in Confluence, but see above re: zero macros. Perhaps a third party has come up with something?

Confluence tables have sticky headers by default, but there are not sticky columns.

Table Filter macro has Feeze first N rows/columns option. You can play with this option on the demo site.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

327 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you