Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i hide the network body information in the profiles

calio73 January 24, 2020

Can you tell me how can i disable the network macro. I have to hide the network information of all users in confluence because of the privacy? thanks Selcuk

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 27, 2020

Hi calio73,

As Administrator you must go to Manage Apps section, and disable the network module under Profile Macros app under System types:

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

Regards

calio73 January 27, 2020

Hi I just tested to disable it but

network-macro.pngit cannot be disabled.

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 27, 2020

What about to add the following code into the Global CSS (see Styling Confluence with CSS) or Announcement Banner for Confluence?

<style>.network-macro {display: none !important;}</style> 

Regards

calio73 January 27, 2020

Hi i have added the code in Layouts global at the end, but the network informations are displaying allthough.css.png

Marketplace Partner
January 27, 2020

Hi could you please try to add it to the Global CSSas per documentation says:

To edit your global CSS stylesheet:

• Choose > General Configuration > Stylesheet.
  • Choose Edit.
  • Paste your custom CSS into the text field.
  • Choose Save.

Note that you must get rid of <style> tag using this way.

Regards

calio73 January 28, 2020

Hello on my instance the global stylesheet is placed under Administration|Stylesheet. But Which format i have to use here?globalstylesheet.png

calio73 January 28, 2020

So it doesn't work.css.png

calio73 January 29, 2020

Hi now i have contacted Atlassian support and they gave me a code for custom html and it works great. Network is now disappeared. Here is the code in case anyone else has the same problem.

• <script>
    AJS.toInit(function() {
       AJS.$( ".pagebody.user-profile a:contains('Network')" ).parent('li').hide();
       AJS.$( "#user-menu-link-user-content a:contains('Network')" ).parent('li').hide();
       AJS.$( ".pagebody.user-profile a:contains('Netzwerk')" ).parent('li').hide();
       AJS.$( "#user-menu-link-user-content a:contains('Netzwerk')" ).parent('li').hide();
     });
    </script>

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events