It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can i add the page name to the title page?

Michael Forisch Aug 18, 2015

I created a title page for PDF exports and added some Text, logos etc.

However i didnt manage to export the name of the page that i am currently exporting.

I have the need to add a title page to specific PDF export with content that i dont need in confluence itself, hence why i cant use the export/print to pdf option. I am therefor using the space tool for exporting spaces to PDF and limit the export to one page at a time.

In the CSS/HTML, i added company logo, address and a signature box. Above the signature box, i need the page name of the space sub site that i am currently exporting. Copy pasting is not an option, because i will reuse this title page for about 50 pages that i export, so i need a variable that i can access in the CSS/HTML. How i do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Milo Grika Aug 18, 2015

I think you refer to the title with:

.pagetitle h1 {
              display:[inline|block|none];
}

(Choose one of the three methods to display it.)

I haven't tried it, so don't flame me. 8-)

Michael Forisch Aug 18, 2015

Thanks Milo but that didnt work for me... am i missing something ?

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence CVEs and common questions

Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...

963 views 0 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you