How can i add a user to an existing team members in a confluence space?

Hesaneh Behzadfar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 2, 2015

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2015

As an admin, use "user mangement" to add them to the right group(s). Or add them as an individual to the space (your space admins can do that)

Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2015

In other words, there is no way to easily add a user to the team members after you have already created a team space. You must edit the page/space and add the content and permissions manually.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2015

Er, what else would you say is an "easy way to add a user"? You need to maintain the users in the user maintenance stuff, or add them individually. I can't think of any other sane way to do it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events